Montag, 29. August 2011

Long Arm "Organic" EP


PMC081 - Long Arm "Organic" EP snippet by Project Mooncircle

"I would never fallen in love with the spring, if I wouldn't know the autumn. I would never leave my home, if I wouldn't feel how dear it is to me. The world is full of contrasts. Every day is full of conflicting emotions and events. And all of these leaves an imprint, and leads to the world formation in my mind. World - where dreams meet reality, and where the white can't exist without the black." - Long Arm

Recorded, mixed and arranged by Long Arm | Georgy Kotunov in Orenburg, RUSSIA. Remix versions by Krts, Daisuke Tanabe, FiJi, Eugenia Peters. Vocals by Graciela Maria, Teknical Development & Tinavie. Mastering by Sven Friederichs. Artwork by Bioniq / design by Gordon Gieseking. A&R: Gordon Gieseking & Jinna Morocha.

Release date: September, 30thPRE ORDER

Keine Kommentare: